Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!!

                                                               
Happy Halloween!! I know you’re probably in a rush, but can I just take your time for like three minutes? Cool! So, you want to hear a scary story? Yeah?! Awesome! Well here I go! Ok, so there was this house and every time you walked past it, it’ll make some kind of spooky sound. No, it made a really spooky sound right? Then one day a little girl was riding her bike past this house and next thing you know…nah, too predictable. These make believe stories don’t really work for me, but hey, in the name of Halloween, I gave it a whirl! Hi, my name is Jinx. I heard you’re new here, cool. I’m not too known around these parts, I kind of try to keep a low profile around here that way when things tend to happen, I don’t get the blame for it. Like this one day, something really creepy happened.
It was Halloween (yeah, go figure right?) and I don’t know why, but school was crazy that day. Anyway, I remember going to school and looking at every ones costumes, however. There was this one particular guy. He was a werewolf I believe, something about his costume was too real, I mean his fangs, eyes and all. So as we cross each other I was able to get a closer look. Seriously, this guy was the real deal. I mean his eyes kind of lured you in, like, I wanted him to bite me! Not to be gross or anything, but something about his eyes made me want to drop everything and run away into eternal bliss. Later on in the day, a couple of friends and I (we call ourselves the night crawlers) hit the movies, we had a great time. But as we were leaving, before I know it, there goes that guy again. This time he wasn’t alone, he had an accomplice with him and her costume was Cat woman.
So anyway, everyone started walking to the pier, but the guy, I never did catch his name, and Cat woman took a short cut to the bridge and through the woods with a few friends. What’s the pier you say? Well, the pier is a little hang out spot where most youngsters these days go. So yeah, after werewolf guy and his little cat woman drift off, not fifteen-minutes pass before and we heard screaming. Mind you there was a full moon that night and on top of that, it was Halloween so come on, it wasn’t necessarily the right time to hear screaming. So, someone did the smart thing and instead of running to see what happened, they called the police. Luckily a patrol car was riding past, so they flagged him down. He then got on his radio and called for backup and an ambulance. What was heard next froze everyone.                                        
You heard more screaming and more screaming, people were running from the bushes with blood on their shirts, people were being tossed from the bushes bleeding, it was crazy!!! Then you heard a gun shot, BAM!! Then another, BAM!! Everyone ran up to see what happened; it took everyone by storm. There it was, slain on the ground; Werewolf, dead. Lying next to him was a Cat woman…suit. Until this day, no one knew who the cat woman was, but the bodies of the kids that were thrown from the bushes were identified with their necks ripped savagely open, including Werewolf’s. I was there, but I wasn’t, my friends and I kind of walked away minutes before the screaming happened, but everyone was talking about it at school so you know how that is.
Yeah, that was crazy; don’t be afraid though, that was, what? That was about a year ago today. I hope you enjoy the new neighborhood. It’s cool that you’re new to the school, afterwards you should come hang out with us at the pier, it’ll be fun. If you can’t find me, I’ll be the girl in the cat woman suit. Al right, see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment